Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Viva La Verve Sketch


Today is markedly the last of my busy schedule. I'm so ready to be at home and snuggle and cuddle with my family. I think I'll be sleeping in a few morning on our vacation. Nah, I'm pretty sure of it. Verve Diva Tosha has a delightful sketch for us to try out!

It's week 4 for December's Viva La Verve Challenges and this sketch is pretty versatile. I'm just getting started on my Christmas cards to send out and I think this sketch is going to be one awesome sketch to repeat until I get them done. I've got a few to make, for sure!


Be sure to play along with the Viva La Verve challenge this week. I know it's going to help me get my last minute cards complete.



Details:
Stamps: Holiday Greeting (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Wonder (Authentique), Solar White (Neenah), kraft (Wausau), cream 
Ink: Archival Black (Ranger), Black Soot (Ranger), Paper Bag (CTMH)
Accessories: Colored Pencils (Prismacolors), Black Brush pen (Prismacolor), Winter Words EF (Sissix)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!