Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, July 16, 2010

It's Release Day!


There has been a gorgeous amount of inspiration this week at the InStyle Stamps Blog. There are just a couple of posts left, but that doesn't mean the fun and excitement is over. We'll be talking it up at the InStyle Stamps Group on Paper Craft Planet this evening from 7:00 pm ET - 12:00 pm ET. If you have time come on by and say hi?

The Design Team will be there answering questions, chatting and I hear there might be a quiz and oh I'm sure a prize. You'll have to come see us to find out! LOL

Here are some of the cards I made this week with the christmas images.

Milk and Cookies

By the Fire

Ornamental Chloe

Mother and Daughter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!