Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentine Day 2 - Dip me...



Day 2!
Are you ready!

Yesteryear's treat: 

Clever Saying: You're worth more than [100 Grand candy bar] I think you're the best in the land.
Candy: 100 Grand bar

Today's treat:



Clever saying: Dip me... with your best shot.
Candy: Mini Oreo's
Construction: milk carton box continued...

Yesterday we die cut the milk carton box and then cut it in half. Now we're going to make the acetate window that will put it back together again. The acetate sheet is a 2 1/2" by 6 1/2" rectangle. I scored it at 1 9/16", 3 1/8", 4 11/16 and 6 1/4" leaving a 1/4" for a flap. Use red line tape on the flap and adhere it together.

Open up the the two halves of the milk carton with the insides facing up. For instruction purposes let's lay them with the top of the milk carton across the top and the bottom underneath it. Use red line tape on the tab's. Cut 8 small pieces about 1/2" long and place them at the horizontal scores for the top of the milk carton place them just under the score line and centered. The tape for the bottom half goes just above the score line and centered.
That's it for now...


1 comment:

  1. um... LOVING that milk carton! I also love that DSP... very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!