Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, October 23, 2009

Hot Cocoa Disaster

I love the peppermint cocoa cups over at WixedPixie Creations. They look like the cup I was suppose to have been sipping during the Verve Stamp release party tonight.

I'm sitting at my computer with cocoa that has had a peppermint overdose! I didn't have any peppermint hard candy to melt in it so I put 3 drops of pure peppermint oil in it. Well, the first was intentional...the second hesitantly...the third? Oh well it couldn't hurt! I need to go lay some of it to rest down the sink and what's left doctor it up with more hot cocoa. ;)

Verve just released their October stamps, where I was for most of the evening, and one set I want to mention is called Believe. A beautiful set that is in honor of breast cancer awareness. A portion of the purchase price is going straight to Susan G Komen for the Cure. Check it out and if you're at all touched by the sentiments in this set and a few dollars left in your craft budget it is worth the purchase. See how the Verve Diva's have used this set here. AND there is a blog hop starting at Julee's blog October 24th, at 11 a.m. eastern time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!