Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cherry Delight - It's Your Day


Here's a quick post about Week 2 challenge at Viva La Verve forum.

The challenge's {twist} was to use the color combination of red, pink and green. I looked at the paper I had on hand and thought this was about the most clashy combination... so, I went shopping for the right paper. {chuckle}
I have to admit that the photo isn't the finished product. I went to my Stickles stash and started using it all over and I'm afraid I might have ruined it. I'll show you some photos below. Oh, I need to update later. It's time to go get my son out from his crib. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!