Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, April 27, 2017

April Showers


Rain is part of spring and the old saying April showers bring May flowers is certain to ring true this year for my neighborhood. It's going to be a colorful May for us!

All this talk about rain is because I'm on my blog today with a sweet little stamp I received from Stampendous to make this card for their catalog.
I really enjoyed creating the shadows and highlights in the leaves for this House-Mouse Designs Rainfall Shelter stamp. If you are curious about any part of it read on for a supply list and instructions!

There is more from Stampendous and a few of my design teammates!

Stampendous Blog

Pam Bray

Janelle Stollfus - you are here!

Louise Healy


My supply list has Amazon (AZ) links that take you through an Affiliate program and what that means is when you click a link and buy it on Amazon I get paid a small amount at no extra cost to you. When possible I'll link to the company website or another online store, but remember you can always go to your local crafting and scrapbooking store to buy it as well. If you don't see it there just ask them to order it for you!

Stampendous:
  • House-Mouse® Rainfall Shelter (Stampendous, SSS)
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko  (AZ, STM)
  • Mixed Media White Paper (AZ, STM)
Plus:
  • My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Parrot
  • Rust Cardstock
  • Sketch Markers by Copic® - 0, B000, BG10, E27, E31, E33, E35, E50, E51, E53, E74, E77, E93, G20, G24, G28, G43, G46, G99, T1, T4, T6, W3, W5, W7, YG00, YG03, YG05, YG06, YG09, YG17, YG67
  • ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives (AZ)
  • Foam Adhesive by Tombow® (AZTombow)
  • Perfect Paper Crafting Mini Layers Tools (AZ)
Instructions:
  1. Stamp Rainfall Shelter with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color. 
  2. Trim to 4-3/4 x 5 inches and glue onto Parrot cardstock. 
  3. Use Layer Tools 1/16-inch edge to trim Parrot cardstock around the image. 
  4. Adhere framed image to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch folded card base. 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Your coloring is AMAZING! It looks as if it is a real photograph! Absolutely gorgeous! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job in creating the shadows on your leaves. One can tell you like creating the shadows. Thanks for sharing a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You must have so much fun coloring, this card is AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your card with us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!