Rain is part of spring and the old saying April showers bring May flowers is certain to ring true this year for my neighborhood. It's going to be a colorful May for us!
All this talk about rain is because I'm on my blog today with a sweet little stamp I received from Stampendous to make this card for their catalog.
There is more from Stampendous and a few of my design teammates!
Janelle Stollfus - you are here!
My supply list has Amazon (AZ) links that take you through an Affiliate program and what that means is when you click a link and buy it on Amazon I get paid a small amount at no extra cost to you. When possible I'll link to the company website or another online store, but remember you can always go to your local crafting and scrapbooking store to buy it as well. If you don't see it there just ask them to order it for you!
- House-Mouse® Rainfall Shelter (Stampendous, SSS)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko (AZ, STM)
- Mixed Media White Paper (AZ, STM)
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Parrot
- Rust Cardstock
- Sketch Markers by Copic® - 0, B000, BG10, E27, E31, E33, E35, E50, E51, E53, E74, E77, E93, G20, G24, G28, G43, G46, G99, T1, T4, T6, W3, W5, W7, YG00, YG03, YG05, YG06, YG09, YG17, YG67
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives (AZ)
- Foam Adhesive by Tombow® (AZ, Tombow)
- Perfect Paper Crafting Mini Layers Tools (AZ)
- Stamp Rainfall Shelter with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Trim to 4-3/4 x 5 inches and glue onto Parrot cardstock.
- Use Layer Tools 1/16-inch edge to trim Parrot cardstock around the image.
- Adhere framed image to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch folded card base.