Happy Wednesday everyone! It is getting so close to Christmas. All the family is on break, we have puzzles lined up to work on together and a few days before the presents under the tree appear in force.
Even so for so many, for me and my family too, Christmas is part of our everyday life. That's what I love about my card today. The ornament stamp by Stampendous is just perfect to share the meaning that stays with us all through the year.
I know it is a busy time of the year for all of you so I'm making a short sappy intro and now here are the details to my card. I'll see you back here tomorrow with one more card from my Stampendous stash!
Note: In this supply list affiliate links are used for Amazon (AZ) at no cost to you, though it means when you click the link and make a purchase I receive a few pennies as a commission. Stampendous (STM), Ellen Hutson (EH) and Blick Studio (Blick) links are also listed for non-affiliate shopping.
- CRR271 Christmas Heart Rubber Stamps (AZ, STM)
- EJS04 Spoonful Gold Dust Embossing Plus Kit (AZ, STM)
- STF082 Versafine™ Onyx Black Ink by Tsukineko® (AZ, STM)
- SSH57 Jumbo Acrylic Perfectly Clear™ Handle (AZ, STM)
- Wagner HT 400 Embossing Heat Tool (AZ, STM)
- My Colors Spanish Moss cardstock by My Mind's Eye® (company website)
- Twas the Night Before Christmas Collection: Ho Ho Ho by Graphic 45 Papers® (company)
- 90 lb. Watercolor Paper (AZ, Blick)
- Watercolor markers by Winsor Newton® (AZ,
- Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives (AZ)
- 3D Foam Adhesives Squares (AZ, EH)
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions (company website)
- Twine or thread
- Small jingle bells (AZ)
- Fold a 5-1/2 x 11 inch color cardstock in half for a 5 square inch card base.
- Trim pattern paper to 5 1/4 square inches.
- Sprinkle Spoonful of Gold around edges and heat from behind paper.
- Knot ribbon around pattern paper and glue to card base.
- Tie three small jingle bells around ribbon knot with twine or thread and tie in a double bow.
- Trim watercolor paper to 3-3/4 x 5-1/2 inches and tape to board with 1/8-inch border.
- Stamp Christmas Heart with Onyx Black ink and watercolor. Let dry
- Remove tape and adhere with foam square adhesive.