I'm sharing Tiny Prince stamp that is filled with so many wonderful ways to call upon the tiny babe's birth we celebrate this season. I super loved pulling out my watercolors and giving this stamp some royal hues.
Happy birthday tiny prince!
Note: In this supply list affiliate links are used for Amazon (AZ) at no cost to you, though it means when you click the link and make a purchase I receive a few pennies as a commission. Stampendous (STM), Ellen Hutson (EH) and Blick Studio (Blick) links are also listed for non-affiliate shopping.
- R273 Tiny Prince Rubber Stamp (AZ, STM)
- FRL02 Gold Lux Mix (AZ, STM)
- GX802F Fine Gold Halo Mix (AZ, STM)
- STF082 Versafine™ Onyx Black Ink by Tsukineko® (AZ, STM)
- SSH57 Jumbo Acrylic Perfectly Clear™ Handle (AZ, STM)
- Wagner HT 400 Embossing Heat Tool (AZ, STM)
- My Colors™ Spanish Moss and Dare Devil cardstock by My Mind's Eye® (company website)
- 90 lb. Watercolor Paper (AZ, Blick)
- Gansai Tambi watercolors by Kuretake® (AZ, Blick)
- Gold Velvet Shimmer ribbon by Creative Expressions® (company website)
- Large Zots™ by Therm-o-Web® (AZ)
- Foam Squares by Therm-o-Web® (AZ)
- Mono Multi Liquid Glue by Tombow® (AZ, EH)
- Paintbrush for watercolor (AZ)
- 3M Scotch 2090 Blue Painters Tape: 1-inch (AZ, Blick)
- Fold 5 1/2 x 11 inch Spanish Moss cardstock in half for a 5 1/2 square inch card base.
- Stamp Tiny Prince with waterproof black ink onto 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch watercolor paper. Heat dry.
- Tape to board or waterproof flat surface.
- Watercolor image (No. 20, 36, 38, 43, 44, 46, 47, 51, 54)
- Accent image with watercolor metallics (10, 91, 95)
- Dry completely and remove from board and discard tape.
- Add liquid glue to bottom corners to front of card base and sprinkle with Gold Lux Mix. Remove excess.
- Glue Dare Devil paper to card base at an angle.
- Trim ends of ribbon as tails and glue across card base above mix.
- Add foam squares to back of watercolored image and add to card base.
- Place three round Zots™ adhesive to the right of watercolor image and sprinkle with Fine Halo Mix.
- Rub in mix and then tap off excess returning to jar.