Happy Monday, crafters! I'm stopping in for a quick post to share with the Stampendous Design Team for a House-Mouse in merry preparations for the holidays!
My card today uses House-Mouse® Snow Cap Nap and some sparkly silver ribbon by Creative Impressions. Creative Impressions carries some pretty nice ribbon that the design team has been using for a few catalog releases. A shout out to them for sending us such a great array of ribbons. The background is made with a Dreamweaver Stencil called Bricks which is going to be a lot of fun to use in future House-Mouse backgrounds.
Have fun on the rest of the hop with these other stops and we'll see you again later this week with more House-Mouse projects.
Janelle Stollfus - you're here!
Note: In this supply list affiliate links are used for Amazon (AZ) at no cost to you, though it means when you click the link and make a purchase I receive a few pennies as a commission. Stampendous (STM), Ellen Hutson (EH) and Blick Studio (Blick) links are also listed for non-affiliate shopping.
- HMCP55 House-Mouse® Cling Snow Cap Nap (AZ, STM)
- SSC1231 Holiday Expressions PCS Set (AZ, STM)
- DCP1007 Build A Wreath Die Set (AZ, STM)
- DCP1005 Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set (AZ, STM)
- DWLG610 Bricks Stencil (AZ, STM)
- EP040 Stardust Embossing Powder (STM)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® (AZ, STM)
- Mixed Media White Paper (AZ, STM)
- Large Perfectly Clear Stamp Handle (AZ, STM)
- Wagner HT 400 Embossing Heat Tool (AZ, STM)
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Firecracker Red, Mint Julep, Parrot and Evergreen (company website)
- Sketch™ Markers by Copic® - 0, BG11, BG18, BG34, BG39, BG49, BV31, BV34, E15, E18, E33, E35, E37, E44, E50, E51, E57, E59, E93, N2, N6, R22, R24, R35, R37, TG25, Y26, YG23, YG63, YG67, YR04, YR07, YR18
- 3M Scotch 2090 Blue Painters Tape: 1-inch (AZ, Blick)
- Mono Multi Liquid Glue by Tombow (AZ, EH)
- 3D Foam Adhesives Squares (AZ, EH)
- Silver Ribbon by Creative Impressions (company website)
- Perfect Paper Crafting Color Spritzer Airbrush Tool (AZ, company website)
- Fold a Parrot colored cardstock in half for a 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 inch card base. Set aside.
- Stamp Snow Cap Nap with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Stamp again on copy paper and trim across the top of the bed and the hat, then tape down on colored image.
- Tape Bricks Stencil over masked image and use gray markers to airbrush onto top of colored image. Remove stencil and slide over to repeat. Add a scrap paper as a mask over the previous airbrushed bricks.
- Remove stencil, leaving the image mask in place airbrush cool gray over all the bricks.
- Remove masks and glue on Firecracker Red cardstock.
- Tie silver ribbon around bottom.
- Die cut needle die twice with Evergreen cardstock and glue underneath ribbon on each side of card.
- Die cut white cardstock and Mint Julep cardstock with fitted frames to size of sentiment desired.
- Stamp sentiment with black ink onto white die cut cardstock and adhere to colored cardstock.
- Adhere sentiment centered across ribbon with 3D foam adhesives.
- Sprinkle Stardust Embossing Powder around sides and top of image. Heat set from the back of card.
- Glue entire matted image onto card base.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Have a great Monday!