It's our Friday Finale! So glad that you could join us during our hop with Perfect Paper Crafting! The designers are all coming back today for a second project using perfect crafting tools!
Remember we've been hopping all week, so if you missed posts earlier this week, then stop by the Stampendous blog for all the links to catch up, just in case you want to be in for one of the prizes. Check out all the details on the Stampendous blog post today!
I really had fun with this card and you know I didn't even know what I was going to do for the images when I started. Sometimes when I have a tool to focus on I just dive into techniques and forget that I need to make something at the end. lol
Janelle Stollfus - you're here!
Backyard Bunnies Card Supplies:
CRS5085 Cling Backyard Bunnies
DCS5085 Backyard Bunnies Die Set
ASCRS06 Cling Toxic
SSC1188 Hope Verses
CRR105 Cling Dream Text
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
STF082 Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko
Medium Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle
Perfect Paper Crafting:
Mini Perfect Layers Tools
My Colors cardstock by My Mind's Eye
Kraft cardstock by Hobby Lobby
Media Fluid Acrylic paints by DecoArt (Cobalt Teal, Blue Green Light, Quinacridone Gold, Prussian Blue Hue, Titan Buff)
Americana Acrylic paint by DecoArt (Snow White)
Sketch Markers by Copic (BV04, BG15, BG75, BG78, G18, E31, E33, E35, E37, E40, E42, E47, E49, V01, V12, V15, V17)
Liquid Mono Glue by Tombow
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Make a folded card base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.
- Trim a piece of white cardstock 1/2-inch smaller than the card base (3 3/4 x 5-inches).
- Paint Teal and Green Blue Light in stripes across the length of the paper. Add a small amount of Prussian Blue Hue in spots as well as Titan Buff.
- Sponge Snow White paint onto cracked paint stamp from Cling Toxic set and stamp onto painted cardstock. Repeat until cardstock is covered.
- Paint watered down Quinacridone Gold around the edges and wipe away with a damp cloth, repeat until the desired look is attained.
- Use a dry brush to paint around edges with Snow White paint. Go back and add thicker layers of paint and then add dots of paint randomly around the center of the cardstock.
- Stamp Dream Text with black ink onto painted background.
- Glue onto color cardstock and trim with 1/8" side of Perfect Layers ruler. Glue to card base.
- Stamp bunny and flowers from Backyard Bunnies Stamp set and color with markers or pencils.
- Cut out bunny and flowers with matching dies and adhere to card base with foam squares.
- Stamp sentiment from Hope Verses with black ink on white cardstock, trim and glue onto color cardstock. Trim 1/16" with Perfect Layers Tool and glue onto kraft cardstock, trimming with the 1/8-inch side of Layers tool.
- Glue sentiment onto card base.