Happy 4th of July to Americans here in the states and all those overseas! Have a wonderful day!
I have a sweet little House-Mouse card to share today with you complete with supplies and instructions.
Be sure to stop by the Stampendous blog today and find more patriotic projects. http://wp.me/psmPc-4E5
HMV31 House-Mouse® Flag Flyer
L266 Celebrate Birthday
SSC1210 Christmas Diamonds Perfectly Clear Stamps Set
PK04 Gemstones 5-Jar PearLustre Kit
FRC11 Scarlet Color Fragments
EP200 Stamp N' Bond
DCP1005 Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set
DWLL332 Picasso Shield/Stencil
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
MEM101 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
VM001 VersaMark™ Watermark Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Stamp Handle
EPA50 Heat Tool
My Colors™ cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
Memento™ Tuxedo Black Marker by Tsukineko®
Colorbox™ Robin's Egg Ink by ClearSnap®
Sketch™ Markers by Copic® (B21, B24, B26, B29, B60, B63, C1, C4, C5, E29, E31, E33, E35, E37,E50, E51, E53, R12, R12, R14, R24, R29, R89)
Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Liquid Masking Pen by Molotow®
Foam Tape by Tombow®
Circle die cuts or circle cutter
- Fold a 5 1/2 x 11 cardstock in half for a finished 5 1/2 square inch card base, set aside.
- Sprinkle Stamp N' Bond around the edges of card base and heat just until melted.
- Sprinkle Scarlet Color Fragments around the edge and press onto Stamp N' Bond area. Heat from the backside of card base.
- Stamp dotted star from Christmas Diamonds with Versamark watermark ink in a grid on a 4 1/2 square inch color cardstock and emboss with Sapphire PearLustre powder from the Gemstones 5-Jar Kit.
- Adhere to center of card base.
- Stamp Flag Flyer in black ink onto Mixed Media White paper and color.
- Cut out Flag Flyer in a circle.
- Mask image only with fluid masking pen (or rubber cement with a precise paint brush will work too.)
- Tape over center shapes on the Picasso Shield/Stencil and sponge Robin's Egg ink around masked image to create clouds.
- Rub off mask.
- Cut out a larger circle in color cardstock and adhere image with foam tape. Set aside.
- Stamp partial Celebrate Birthday sentiment with Memento marker onto white paper strip.
- Trim away the ends of white paper strip using a Fitted Frames die.
- Stamp dotted star with Versamark watermark ink on each side of sentiment and emboss with Sapphire PearLustre powder.
- Bend center of sentiment so it bows toward you and then the opposite direction on each end. Adhere to card base below Flag Flyer.