Dude, it's a vacation at the beach today! Well it is on my blog anyway!
|Thickers stickers carefully heat embossed with Sandy embossing powder!|
My family had a spontaneous trip last July to the Oregon coast. A first for my kids and even more rare is that I made a scrapbook page for it! Check it out and then
|Perfect pattern paper with embossed seashells.|
CRS5090 Cling Seashells Rubber Stamps Set
My Colors™ cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
By the Sea™ Pattern Paper by Graphic 45®
Snow White Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
DIY Thickers Alphabet Stickers or chipboard alphabet
Twisted Burlap by May Arts Ribbon
Static remover pouch
- Use a dry paintbrush and a small amount of white paint to add brushstrokes in each corner and offset left of center. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp with pink ink and die cut shell images on Mixed Media White paper. Color with markers and pencils.
- Pat static remover pouch over entire painted paper.
- Stamp seashells as shown with Versamark ink and emboss with Detail White Embossing Powder.
- Tear a 12-inch strip of pattern paper and trim a 2 inch piece off the larger end.
- Use die cut sizes from both Fitted Frames A and B Die Cut sets to mat images as shown and glue together.
- Arrange all matted pictures, torn strips of paper and seashells as layout shown in picture.
- Glue torn strips down and tie on twisted burlap in a bow.
- Continue to glue down elements.
- Stick down alphabet stickers or glue chipboard onto layout as shown. Write year with watermark ink pen.
- Sprinkle Sand embossing powder from the Beach 5-Jar Embossing Powder Kit onto the sticky letters and year, tap off excess and return to container.
- Heat embossing powder just until melted, too much heat will shrink the alphabet stickers.