Happy Thanksgiving week friends!
A big shout out to all of you in the US who are having a holiday this week, for the gratitude to the community of my crafty friends and most of all my family, thank you for making my life her on Rain Puddles and out there in life so much richer for being in it. Have a wonderful week and I hope a safe and encouraging one.
Now on to more inspiring crafty matters. Stampendous has an appropriate theme this focusing on our time with family and friends. Enjoying the times we have during the holidays and the season are always fun so of course there are some sweet stamps that will help us share our appreciation and memories with those we love.
Today's card is a mix of catalog and non catalog supplies. I started this image for the catalog and wasn't able to put it together for the catty so over the weekend I added the sprayed background and embossed snowflakes. Here's just how I made this sweet friends card.
Stampendous:P270 Furry Friends Stamp
SSC1231 Holiday Expressions Perfectly Clear™ Stamps Set
DP100 Detail White Embossing Powder
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Versamark™ Watermark Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH46 Large Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Stamp Handle
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Pattern Paper by Graphics 45®
Markers by Chameleon Pens® (OL3, PR4, BL3, BG4, YL2, Y03, BR2, BR5, CG8, NU1)
Ribbon by May Arts
White Line Runner by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
Corner Rounder Tool
Rubber Cement or masking tool (Optional)
Paint brush (Optional)
Perfect Paper Color Spritzer Airbrush Tool (Optional)
- Fold 4 1/4 x 11 inch cardstock in half for finished 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card base.
- Stamp Furry Friends with black ink onto Mixed Media white paper and color. If desired mask image with rubber cement and paintbrush or masking tool and spray marker ink onto background with the Color Spritzer Airbrush tool.
- Round corners. Mat with color card stock and round corners.
- Tie bow around pattern paper and adhere to card base.
- Dust image with anti-static bag.
- Stamp snowflake(s) around image background with watermark ink and emboss with Detail White embossing powder.
- Adhere image to card base.