Happy Monday everyone! This coming weekend there will be a color splash weekend as my Stampendous teamies and I hop along with TombowUSA's design team. We can't wait to play along so we are having a little fun until it arrives!
Today my card is super quick.
I've wanting to watercolor this
Alison Heikkila for some inspiration.
EP525 Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder
VP001 VersaMarker Watermark Ink Pen by Tsukineko®
MPW811 Fran's Mixed Media White Paper
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Dual Brush Pens by Tombow® (553 - Mist Purple, 478 - Cyan, 528 - Navy Blue, 603 - Periwinkle)
3-in-1 Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
- Stamp Snowflake Sky Rubber Stamp in black onto watercolor. Let dry.
- Stamp Christmastide sentiment in black onto mixed media paper. Let dry.
- Randomly color a non stick craft mat or plastic sheet protector (anything nonporous) with Tombow brush pens.
- Spray lightly with water bottle and then press Snowflake Sky onto watercolor paper. Let dry.
- Randomly draw with VersaMarker pen in dots on and around small snowflakes.
- Sprinkle Sparkle Puff over dots and tap off excess before heat embossing.
- Sew around the edges and glue down to card base.
- Angle sentiment panel and mark cut lines along edge of background paper. Trim and glue to card base.