We are playing along this week with Clear Scraps and making some clearly fun projects. There have already been so many amazing projects and it's only Tuesday!
You can see all of Clear Scraps fine products on their website and check back with Stampendous Pinterest board throughout the week for our collaboration projects.
If you are hopping along today with us you just came from the Stampendous blog to see me and then it's a hop on to the Clear Scraps blog for more great project mojo.
Now there is also a great surprise for some of our hop fans and it has something to do with prizes!!!! Comment along the hop each day and might be able to grab one of these prize packages.
Stampendous is giving away three prizes to commenters that reside in the US. (sorry but there are reasons why, see details HERE):
- Cling Jumbo Filigree Stamp Set
- Jumbo Perfectly Clear Acrylic Handle
- Clear Scraps Mixable Album and some extra acrylic accents
PLUS the Australian Distributor, The Stencil Specialists, is giving away a prize every time Stampendous does in the US! One lucky Aussie will win:
- A Stampendous Stamp
- A Dreamweaver Stencil (LL size customer choice)
- A Silicone Mould
- A Tub of White Ultra Light Paper Clay
- 3 packs of Adhesive Gems
For my project today I used the Send It Clear Card project. Here's how I made it.
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
StazOn Jet Black Ink by Tsukineko
Send It Clear Card by Clear Scraps
Acrylic Paint by DecoArt
Sketch™ Markers by Copic®
Acrylic Paint Pen by Liquitex®
Circle Die by Spellbinders®
- Remove film for one side of card back. Create a circle stencil with circle die.
- Sponge white paint into circle and let dry. Repeat for opaqueness, if desired.
- and monoprint red pattern. Let dry.
- Remove film from other side of card back and cover white circle with same size or one smaller circle mask.
- Sponge yellow paint onto Rose Pattern and stamp onto card base.
- Use a black acrylic paint pen to dry freestyle circle on same size.
- Remove top film from card front and lay down on dry card base. Use package stickers to hinge card.
- Use black acrylic paint pen on card front flaps.
- Stamp Teacup Cupcake onto Mixed Media White Paper. Color and trim.
- Glue colored Teacup Cupcake image onto left flap of card front.
- Stamp sentiment from Friendly Phrases onto white paper, trim and glue under teacup image.
- Remove film from inside of card front flaps.