Hi folks! It's a picnic here today in my crafty puddle. I'm hanging out with a few other designers that are sharing this picnic theme and all the goodies are from Stampendous!
Janelle Stollfus - that's this craft puddle
Here's my Life is a Picnic card that was featured in the April 2015 Catalog for Stampendous and you can also find this project along with some other great samples on the Picnic Spread product page.
This was a fun stamp to color and it did make me a little bit hungry for fresh fruit. When we create these samples we are months ahead of the season, so when it's cold and snowy we are really ready for a sunny summer picnic like this one.
Well here is how a created this card with links to the Stampendous products, and here is the link to see this project on the Stampendous website as well.
P266 Picnic Spread
G126 Life Picnic
DP111 Detail Black Embossing Powder
CP811 Creative Palette MonoPrinting Plate
VM001 Versamark™ Watermark Ink by Tsukineko®
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
MPW811 Mixed Media Paper
SSH57 Jumbo Acrylic Perfectly Clear™ Stamp Handle
Cardstock by Core’dinations®
Sketch™ Alcohol Markers by Copic® (B000, B01, B41, B45, B93, B95, B97, B99, BV08, BV20, BV23, BV31, G46, G82, G99, R01, R02, R22, R24, R39, R46, R56, Y11, Y13, Y21, YG17, YG21, YG63, YG67, YG93, YG97, YR24, YR30, W0, W1,T4, V12, V17, V93, E11, E13, E15, E35, E37, E47, E74, E87, E95, E97, E99)
Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
White Acrylic Pen by Liquitex
- Fold a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch cardstock in half for a top folding card base with a finished size of 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches.
- Create some coordinating monoprint paper to go with your colored cardstock. Trim down and adhere to card base.
- Stamp Picnic Spread and with black ink and color.
- Stamp Life Picnic with watermark ink and emboss with Detail Black Embossing Powder.
- Sketch a border with a white opaque marker (Liquitex Acrylic Pen used).
- Adhere image onto colored cardstock. Cut three pennant tails from textured cardstock and sand. Glue to the backside of the image panel and adhere onto the card base.