I am so excited to join this group of designers from Dreamweaver Stencils and Core'dinations as well as the fabulous designers on the Stampendous team for our
SANDY Claus is Coming to Town!
Of course, there will be prizes, and we give away the best…this time with a mix of funCore’dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists each day, leave a comment, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week. This is what you might win:
- Tear and adhere Vintage Green cardstock onto bottom of A7 Kraft card.
- Dry emboss the Xmas Tree stencil with a burnisher/stylus onto Chalk Core cardstock and then sand with the Sand-It Set.
- Add contrast by replacing the stencil over the sanded image and using white paint and a stencil brush to highlight areas of the tree.
- Glue down to card base.
- Adhere torn strip of Vintage Ruby cardstock along the bottom of the card.
- Stamp Vintage Couple with Versamark Watermark ink onto vellum and then cut out and place on the card with Thin 3D Foam Black Squares (Scrapbook Adhesives)
- Add differing sizes of DODZ adhesive dots around the tree in three successions for each color of glitter.
- Use a Big Brush pen to draw a rough border line on the chalk core cardstock.
- Glitter the star last, because it's always the last thing to be added. :)
Here are the collaboration products I used on my projects.
On to the hop!
Team members with an (*) are also on the Dreamweaver Stencils Team.