Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Stampendous Spooked Kiddos


This week is the {cute} Halloween Kiddos Showcase from the Stampendous July Catalog. I just can't stop loving these images and looking at all the Kiddo's projects popping up around Pinterest. Now, I finally get to show off my little Pumpkin Kiddo that was in the July Catalog.




You can view the directions for this card by clicking the link above to go to the Stampendous Projects section of their blog.


Copics used:
Skin: YR000, E50, E51, E53
Hair/shoe: E30, E33
Face: BG000, RV11
Pumpkin: YR21, YR16, YR24, BV20
Tights/leaves: YG61, YG67
Sky: BG72, BG75
Grass: G14, G07
Colorless Blender

Details:
Stamps: Pumpkin Kiddo, Haunting Background (Stampendous)
Paper: White, Rustic, Green and Black
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento, Tsukineko), Copic Markers, Various Ink Colorless Blender
Accessories: Midnight Black Embossing Powder (Stampendous), Oval Cutter, Foam Adhesive (Scrapbook Adhesives), Zip-Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives), burlap fabric, heat tool

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!