Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, January 18, 2013

Moving right along with Viva La Verve


Happy Friday folks! We're moving right along into 2013 and I might be alone, but isn't it going by just as fast as last year? Well anyway, I'm hosting this week in the Viva La Verve forum. Come play along with us while there's lots of time to run for the Champions thread and win!


I'm SO excited about my scallop frame mat using the NEW Inspiration Creative Cutter from Pazzles sitting next to my computer. Wow, I'm using it almost every day and I can't stop coming up with new cutting files to use. Be on the lookout for designs and tips as I get savvy with this new tool!



Details:
Stamps: No Matter What (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Secret Crush (Pink Paislee), Kraft (Wausau), Rose Red (Stampin' Up), white (Mohawk), Pewter (Wausau)
Ink: Black Soot (Ranger Ink), Going Gray (Stampin' Up), Rose Red (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Pennant Trim Die (A Cut Above, Verve), Scallop frame mat (using Pazzles Inspiration), pewter pearls (want2scrap), twine (The Twinery), pearl glitter (Stampendous)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!