Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Buttons, Distressing and a bit of Mustard Card

 Happy Tuesday folks! I'm dropping in with a card I managed to create for *5* challenges in the Splitcoaststampers Dare to Get Dirty 2012.

I started with the hardest (for me) challenge and I'm telling you I had the toughest time keeping at it. LOL I'm sorry I can't say much because it's a secret! LOL

I hope you enjoy my card today!




Stamps: Bloom and Grow (Verve Stamps)
Paper: White cardstock, handmade paper
Ink: Antique Linen (Ranger), More Mustard (SU!)
Accessories: Sewing machine, lacey scallop die and classic circle die (Spellbinders), embossing folder (Ellison, Sissix), white acrylic paint (Liquitex)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!