Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, February 6, 2012

Stampendous Scrappy Bowl Surf-by Winner










Mark your calendar to join the Stampendous Design Team next Saturday, for a fun blog hop, complete with prizes you don't want to miss.  We'll be showcasing all sorts of products just released at Winter CHA!


 Good Morning!

It's time to announce the winner for the Stampendous Scrappy Bowl Surf-by Sweepstakes from my blog!

Teresa from Gracefully Crafted has won a bottle of the Taupe Color Fragments from Stampendous! Congratulations and please send me an email with your shipping address. Unfortunately, Teresa wasn't able to get back to me so another winner was chosen using random.org. Debbie who says, "love the color fragments, and that stamp is heavenly and so right for Kathryn at the scrapbeach. we all thanks you for driving by the scrappy bowl."


Thanks everyone for playing along. It was a fabulous time yesterday at the 2012 Scrappy Bowl.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!