A few blogging friends of mine are having a hard time letting go of much loved papers and embellishments, so we decided to share them with all of you in a week long Purge Hop! If you’ve already been hopping along you have come from Julee’s blog, but if you are starting here just look at the list below for all the links to before and after to get in on all the fun.
Just comment once on the hop spots you want a chance to win and tell us what you spy as your favorite item(s). The hop will stay open until January 28th, 5PM ET. Each of my friends will post a winner from their prize post on Monday, January 30th!
|2. Andrea||7. Janelle|
|3. Maureen||8. Betty|
|4. Sonja||9. Teresa|
Here's my treasured supplies I'm willing to give away!
- Numerous 6 x 6 sheets of scrapbook paper from these paper packs (over 166 sheets in all)
- DCWV - Flower Shower
- Echo Park - Truly Yours
- DCWV - Where the Heart Is
- Me & My Big Ideas - Sassy
- Bo Bunny - Gift of Love
- My Mind's Eye - Stella Rose Hazel
- Pebbles - With Love
- Dollar Spot - Halloween theme (a spool of coordinating ribbon)
- Authentique - Wonder
- Osnaburg fabric A2 size swatches
- Tea-stained 4-inch wide strips fabric (selvage to selvage)
- Clothespins 20, 1-inch long
- Handmade crochet flowers perfect for valentines, the product of stop lights and waiting lines
- 5 yards each of 12 different colors of No. 10 Cotton thread (used as solid twine) plus 10 yards of vintage natural twine
Now on to the next stop at Betty's blog.