Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Turbo Fans are gone!

These fans are the best white noise makers. By the end of the first day (Monday) I was a nervous wreck. My hubby had to turn them off to be able to make popcorn on our gas stove because it blew so much wind into our kitchen the flame wouldn't stay strong enough to heat the WhirleyPopper. The next day I convinced myself to keep them on so we could get them out of our house as soon as possible (meaning day 2). It was a pleasure to be somewhere else in the mornings, but by dinner time it was just about enough. So today was the last reading and they are out of my house. Yipee!
http://www.amazon.com/3-Speed-Turbo-Carpet-Floor-Dryer/dp/B000QCM758

Now onto the dreaded task of getting the hole in my ceiling fixed.

I'm off to bed. Tomorrow I'm going to sit in front of a serger and figure out what to do with it, go find an Easter - slash - flower girl dress for my daughter and do loads of laundry.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog header. Your work is very beautiful, TFS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!