Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Get Your News Right Here!


Happy Saturday, friends! I have a quick post today with a card using a new background stamp from Technique Junkies!

Today is the last day to buy it at on sale for 15% off!
All regular items still get a discount with my code
TJ10Janelle

What's the news that I mentioned in my post title? The big news is this awesome Textured Newsprint Background stamp that released in September. It's perfect for any kind of background, just stop by the stamp web page and look at all the samples!

I've paired it with Retirement sentiment from August. I think if life begins after retirement maybe weekends should be called so. It seems like that's when my family does so much life things together.

Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
Plus:
  • Bright White Cardstock by Neenah (AZ)
  • Green Cardstock by Recollections (AZ)
  • Kraft Cardstock by Recollections (AZ)
  • Clair Ink Pad - Nocturne (AZ)
  • Kaleidacolor Ink Pad - Melon Melody (AZ)
  • Green Hemp Twine (AZ)
  • Stitched Rectangle Die by Lawn Fawn (AZ)
  • 1/2-inch Foam Mount Tape by Scotch (AZ)
  • Mono Multi Liquid Glue by Tombow (AZ)
Instructions:
  1. Ink Textured Newsprint in a circular pattern with Kaleidocolor ink pad and stamp onto white cardstock. Trim with rectangle die.
  2. Glue background to green cardstock and then onto a Kraft card base.
  3. Stamp sentiment on white cardstock, trim and tie with hemp twine.
  4. Adhere with foam adhesive tape.
Super quick card, right? Have a great weekend with family and friends!

When shopping at Technique Junkies use my 10% off code during checkout!


I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!