Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Projects to Die For!


What did we ever do without dies when we stamped our cards or made our scrapbook pages! I'm so glad we have these creative little windows and pieces to make our stamping pop!

This week the Stampendous peeps are sharing some of the creative and fun products to die for!

My card today is a fun and freestyle card, but there are so many more to see that I'm linking them to hop on over to see as well.

Cookie Christmas with coordinating dies plus
Build A Wreath Die Set

House-Mouse Acorn Cap in Fitted Frames

"Merry" from Christmas Bright Clear Stamps and Dies

Spring Border Die Set with House-Mouse
Dragonfly Skateboard
I could keep going, but there is more to see over on the Stampendous blog this week!

Here's how I made my card today!

Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
  • Sassy Travel Perfectly Clear Stamp Set (AZ, STM)
Plus:
  • Build A Wreath Die Set (AZ, STM)
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko (AZ, STM)
  • Mixed Media White Paper (AZ, STM)
  • Pan Pastels or chalk (AZ)
  • Foam Tape by Tombow (AZ)
  • Mono Adhesive Tape Runner by Tombow (AZ)

Instructions:
  1. Die cut circle three times from Build A Wreath onto Mixed Media White Paper.
  2. Use as a template to trace circles onto folded 5-1/2 by 4-1/4 inch card base.
  3. Stamp images from Sassy Travel with black ink onto circle areas of card base.
  4. Color with pastels.
  5. Color die cut layer with pastels, adding die cut bow from Build A Wreath plus strips of matching paper and adhere with liquid glue.
  6. Stamp word from Sassy Travel in black onto die cut layer.
  7. Adhere with foam adhesive.


I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!