Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Saturday, February 17, 2018

ATC Challenge with a Spring Theme


A little birdie has flown onto my first ATC (artist trading card) and I'm so excited to share it with you today!


I used a new watercolor set for my ATC that I found on Amazon.

I was first introduced to them by ArtSnacks and their February Box Breakdown video. If you don't know about ArtSnacks go look through all their "kits" I know you'll find one that is calling your name. I loved getting a little box of morsels last year!

So my trading card!


Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate, and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Featured Product(s):
Plus:
  • La Petite Aquarelle 12 10Ml Tube Kit by Sennelier (AZ)
  • 90 lb. Watercolor Paper by Canson (AZ)
  • Memento Ink Pads by Tsukineko (Amazon links) - Summer Sky, Grape Jelly
  • Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko (AZ)
  • Watercolor Round #2 Brush by Princeton (AZ)
  • Sticky Note or masking paper
Instructions:
  1. Cut one or multiple ATC cards from watercolor papers to 2-1/2 by 3-1/2 inches.
  2. Stamp bird from Faith Hope and Love Stamp Set with waterproof black ink and watercolor.
  3. Stamp bird on a sticky note and trim out or use other masking technique.
  4. Load word stamps from Faith Hope and Love Stamp Set onto an acrylic block and stamp with Summer Sky ink onto the background. 
  5. Stamp heart with Grape Jelly ink using second stamp method. (Ink and stamp off onto scrap paper once before stamping onto your project.)
That's it for my ATC, but there is more!
 

Check out my tutorial on Technique Junkies blog for an ATC holder.

I'm a maker who receives goodies chosen by myself for design team work. To see a list of these companies just scroll to the bottom of my blog under FTC Declaration.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!