Happy Grandparents Day... way late or way early, it falls on September 10th this year though so I'm going to say it's early! I found a card I made a while ago that I haven't posted here and it's just too cute not to share.
It's a really sweet baby card that might do well to surprise your parents with a baby announcement. Color the baby clothes in particular colors, and you have a gender reveal, too!
Here's how I made the card and thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Supplies: (Amazon Affiliate Shopping links = AZ, others non-affiliate):
- C219 Grandchild Love (AZ, STM)
- P279 Clothesline (AZ, STM)
- MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper (AZ, STM)
- MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black ink by Tsukineko® (AZ, STM)
- SSH46 Large Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Stamp Handle (AZ, STM)
- MyColors Cardstock by MyMindsEye®
- Markers by Copic® (BG00, B60, V12, V15, V17, V09, YG03, G24, R14, R24, Y13, YR24, E33, E37, E70, E84)
- Ribbon by May Arts
- White Line Permanent Runner by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
- 3D Thin Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® (AZ)
- Rubber Cement or masking tool (Optional)
- Airbrush Tool (Optional)
- Paintbrush (Optional)
- Fold a 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 inch cardstock in half for a finished card base of 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 inches.
- Stamp Clothesline with black ink onto Mixed Media White paper and color. Optionally mask image with rubber cement or other tool using a paintbrush and airbrush background sky.
- Stamp Grandchild Love with black above image.
- Wrap and knot ribbon around a strip of color cardstock and glue to card base.
- Cut color cardstock mat bigger than image and glue together.
- Adhere matted image to card base with foam squares.