Happy Friday, everyone! It's been a great week with Stampendous and House-Mouse Designs® for spring.
Stop by the Stampendous blog for more from the design team and to see the new images just right for spring.
Now here are the details of this sweet spring card.
- HMP68 House-Mouse® Carrier Hummer
- FRC13 Leaf Green Color Fragments
- MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
- MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Yellow Corn, Grasshopper and Pimento
- Sketch Markers by Copic® - B00, B000, B01, B02, BG13, BV00, BV000, BV01, BV02, BV04, E50, E51, E53, E93, G24, R14, RV17, RV19, RV55, RV95, T1, T4, T6, T8, W3, W5, W7, W9, YG23, YG67, YR21, YR23
- Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 3D Foam Square Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Twine by May Arts
- Color Spritzer by Perfect Paper Crafting™
- Stamp Carrier Hummer with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Trim and adhere to Pimento cardstock.
- Add dabs of liquid glue across the bottom of colored grass and press Leaf Grass Color Fragments into glue.
- Tie twine in a bow around the top of the image.
- Adhere to Grasshopper color cardstock with foam adhesive.
- Adhere to Yellow Corn card base.