Today is the last day of sneak peeks for this new fantastic line of stamps from Stampendous. All the images are just begging to be colored... why hasn't the president mandated more hours in a day! lol
These designs are created by Nicoletta Zanella for Pink Your Life, a company based in Italy and is the newest distributor of all things Stampendous and Dreamweaver Stencils. If you ask me I think it's a win-win!
These stamps are not quite yet available so you'll want to check back on the Stampendous blog for the release.... I hear from Laura Weed at Stampendous that there will be prizes after they release! Here is the master hop list for today, enjoy!
|1. Stampendous Blog||5. Jamie Martin|
|2. Wendy Price||6. Kristine Reynolds|
|3. Pam Bray||7. Alison Heikkila|
|4. Janelle Stollfus|
So now that we are all through that here is my sample I made for the July 2016 Catalog.
SSCP102 Mushrooms Perfectly Clear Stamp Set
SSC1231 Holiday Expressions Perfectly Clear Stamp Set
PK03 Gemstone Embossing Kit
EP111 Midnight Black Opaque Embossing Powder
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
STF082 Versafine™ Onyx Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
SSH46 Large Acrylic Perfectly Clear Stamp Handle
EPA50 HT400 Embossing Heat Tool
My Colors cardstock in Mandarin, Goldenrod by My Mind's Eye®
Media® Fluid Acrylics Paint by DecoArt® (Titanium White, Raw Sienna, Primary Yellow, Phthalo Green-Blue, Cadmium Red Hue)
Media® White Gesso by DecoArt®
Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Deli wax paper
Catalyst Blade by Princeton® or old plastic gift card
- Fold half of a letter size cardstock to create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card base from Goldenrod cardstock.
- Spread white gesso over book page with catalyst blade or plastic card. Let dry.
- Mix various shades of green with Titanium White, Raw Sienna, Primary Yellow and Phthalo Green-Blue from light to dark and paint from center of book page to outside of page. Dry.
- Trim to 4 x 5 1/4 inches.
- Stamp flowers, grass blades onto bottom of painted book page with Versafine black ink and dry with heat tool.
- Paint blades of grass with greens. Paint flowers with various shade of orange and reds using Cadmium Red Hue, Titanium White and Primary Yellow.
- Spread white gesso onto deli paper with catalyst blade and let dry or rapid dry with heat tool.
- Stamp large mushroom and small mushroom onto deli paper and dry with heat tool.
- Paint with Cadmium Red Hue, Titanium White, Raw Sienna and Primary Yellow.
- Trim and glue onto book page.
- Rub anti-static remover over area that sentiment will be stamped.
- Stamp sentiment from Holiday Expressions onto book page and sprinkle with Midnight Black embossing powder and heat set.
- Sprinkle Jade embossing powder from Gemstone Embossing Kit around bottom edge and heat set from the back side of the paper. Repeat on the top corner as well.
- Trim Mandarin cardstock to 4 x 5 1/4 inches and glue to card base.
- Position Mandarin cardstock onto card base at an angle and then place book page on top to align with the edges of the card base.
- Carefully glue layers together.