Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Send A Smile 4 Kids


Happy Saturday everyone! While I will be out on a soccer field today with my kids this post is coming to you with a special purpose about kids.



I found out about this charity through Stampendous, who happens to be sponsoring them this week during a new challenge. It's Send a Smile 4 Kids. If you have some kid style cards already made or kid style stamps that need some ink time, consider sending them to this charity. 

Check out their web page here and their card guidelines here to make sure that you’re not sending something that won’t work for them. Then choose a volunteer in your area from their list here and Send a Smile 4 Kids.


The current challenge is "Animals 4 Kids" and it's perfect for all the animal stamps I have from Stampendous. I made up this new card to share today, but I'll be going through all of my catalog cards from the past releases to see if I have any that I can send their way as well.

Please consider joining me and the Stampendous design team in Sending a Smile 4 Kids.

Stampendous Blog

Louise Healy

Kristine Reynolds

Wendy Price

Janelle Stollfus

Pam Bray (Sunday post)


Details:
Stamps: Spring Pals, Spring Sentiments (Stampendous)
Paper: Mixed Media White Paper (Stampendous), Everyday pattern paper (American Crafts), kraft cardstock (Neenah)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Fitted Frames B Die Set (Stampendous), colored pencils (Prismacolor)

Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!