It's big time shopping this month with Stampendous at CHA 2016, the Craft and Hobby Association's MEGA show in Anaheim, California.
While I'm in Idaho it time for sneak peeking a new House-Mouse release!
There is more being showcased today. The design team is hopping with Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko and there are prizes!!!! Check out the first day with all the details to get you hopping on the right foot.
You can see MORE sneak peeks, aside from them popping up in the hop with Imagine Crafts, if you check out Stampendous blog posts in the afternoons. There will be sneak peeks and updates about the booth at CHA too!
Monday's post is HERE, and today I'm hopping with this line up of talented peeps!
So now here's how this juggling card was made. I'm getting to enjoy masking and stenciling in the backgrounds so find out how I've been making that happen in the instructions below.
HMM13 Peanut Juggle
DCS1006 Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set
DWLJ882 Diamond Grid Stencil
DWNHBSET Natural Brush Set
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
FRC13 Leaf Green Color Fragments
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
MyColors Cardstock by MyMindsEye®
Markers by Copic (BV20, BV23, E0000, E11, E13, E15, E35, E40, E43, E50, E51, E53, W1, W2, W3, W5, W7, YR0000, YR21, YR31, YR61)
3-in-1 Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Thin 3D Square Dots by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
Ribbon by May Arts®
Rubber Cement (optional)
Airbrush System (optional)
- Stamp Peanut Juggle in black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color. Optional, use rubber cement and small round brush to mask image and airbrush with complementary marker color to cardstock.
- Cut out image with Fitted Frames die and also matching frame with colored cardstock, adhering together.
- Dab small glue dots along base of image and sprinkle a few large Color Fragments onto glue. Add more glue and crush Color Fragments to fill in space.
- Tape down Diamond Grid Stencil onto card base and stencil brown pigment ink using natural brush. Remove stencil and wash with soap and water.
- Adhere image with square dots to card base.
- Wrap ribbon around card front through space between matted image and tie in a bow.