Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Stampendous April catalog. I just had to make these in a watercolor style. I think I was just ready for some light and refreshing designing in the middle of winter and rainy spring.
The Cosmos Spray stamp is one of just a few new flower stamps that are from the catalog and half of the theme week over on the Stampendous blog. Fellow design teamie, Jamie Martin, and I are posting today, so stop by her blog if you have a minute.
V312 Heart of Friendship
P263 Cosmos Spray
STF082 Versafine™ Onyx Black Ink by Tsukineko®
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Watercolor Paper by Strathmore®
Thin 3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Ribbon by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
- Fold a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch color cardstock in half for a finished 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch card base.
- Stamp Cosmos Spray with Onyx Black ink onto watercolor paper. Tip: Wipe away ink from Cosmos label with a baby wipe and dry area with paper towel before stamping. Let dry.
- Stamp sentiment onto Mixed Media White Paper with Onyx Black ink.
- Adhere sentiment to color cardstock panel and set aside.
- Watercolor flowers and let dry.
- Assemble card by adhering a coordinating color cardstock to card base then watercolor paper at an angle.
- Tie ribbon in knot around front side of card base, and trim tails at an angle.
- Adhere sentiment to card base with Thin 3D Foam Squares.
Check out all the fun projects this week by jumping on over to the Stampendous blog. Here's are the posts for Monday and today!