Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, March 19, 2015

First Day of Spring Challenge


Today the Mix-Ability challenge is all about the First Day of Spring and to celebrate we are using colors, images or whatever we can come up with that would strike one as spring-like.

I used Stampendous Blossom Bunch for those delicate first flowers of spring and to make it mix media worthy I cheated and used a monoprint as a background paper. It's really nice having those handy for such an occasion.



The image is colored with Chameleon Alcohol Pens, to really make them pop for spring. The nice thing about these flowers is that they'll last a really long time!

Join us for some mixed media fun on Splitcoaststampers this week!

MIX112: First Day of Spring!


Details:
Stamps: Blossom Bunch (Stampendous)
Paper: Mixed Media White Paper (Stampendous), cardstock (Core'dinations), sulphite white (Pacon)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, (Tsukineko), Alcohol Pens (Chameleon Pens)
Accessories: Creative Palette (Stampendous), Ribbon (May Arts)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the coloring of the flowers. I need to try these Chameleon pens sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!