Here's a fun card for this weeks Stampendous theme, PenPattern Seasons. Over on their blog they'll be sharing these adorable designs by Fran Seiford. Check back on there every day for new inspiration from the design team.
So here's this quick card for today.
Holiday Words Perfectly Clear Stamps
Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Santa Express Paper Pad by Doodlebug Designs®
White Cardstock by Neenah®
Green and Kraft Paper Studio®
Alcohol Markers by Copic® (E15, E37, E44, E47, R20, R24, R29, B21, BV01, G14, YG23, YG25, Y11, Y18, V93)
Zip-Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
- Stamp PenPattern Moose onto white cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink and color (See supplies for Copic markers colors used).
- Mat with green cardstock.
- Make a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card base. (A tent card is shown, but you can change to a right side opening card.)
- Cut a pattern paper from the Doodlebug Designs pad to fit inside the front of the card base.
- Glue matted PenPattern Moose onto card base.
Stamps: PenPattern Moose, Holiday Words (Stampendous)
Paper: Santa Express (Doodlebug), Kraft and green cardstock (Hobby Lobby), White cardstock (Neenah)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Alcohol markers (Copic)