Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Quick Cards with Stampendous Jumbo Stamps


Good morning! It's a week of quick cards on the Stampendous blog and for all we know a quick card could take under 15 minutes in an ideal world, but when your mind works like mine it completely acceptable if it takes under 60 minutes. My card today was a quick card for me.


I like that the Cling Jumbo stamps and coordinating dies can create a very lovely card in just a few inks of a stamp. I think that this card could be under 15 minutes if I passed on the sewing and some of the sponging around the edges. There is one round of sponging that had to be done though, and it was the water stamping technique that I tried on the sentiment panel, it was just too much fun to try out.

When I made this card for a product review I mentioned for this post, I also had the quick holiday card theme in mind to double up on this card, but when I was drawn in to playing with the review products there is a wee bit more embellishments than a typical quick card would be adorned. Pardon my creative unleashing this time. :)

So this is the end of my post for the week. Some day soon I'll hopefully be posting more projects. I've got some other than card projects I'm working on and want to share.

Thanks for stopping by today. If you want more quick card ideas see my fellow Stampendous designer blogs from this week. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. There's one more day of Stampendous Quick Card ideas so stop back in for Friday's blog post.

Details:
Stamps: Believe Christmas, Delicate Snow and Jumbo Cling Rubber Snowflake Trio (Stampendous)
Paper: Kraft, Blue, Cream (Wausau), vellum
Ink: Venetian Lace, Bon Voyage Blue, Triumphant Red, Antique Moss, Photogenic Black (Graphics 45 Decades Inks, Clearsnap)
Accessories: Snowflake Die Set (Stampendous), sewing machine


View blog post for supplies

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! I love the background for the sentiment!! Will have to give this a try! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, that's my kind of quick card. LOL I really don't love simple cards. They are to hard for me to do. I always want to add more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super gorgeous!! Love the colors! Please put on our website!! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mix of colours and love the vellum snowflake! Hope you are doing well ((hugs))!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!