While there are a few weeks yet before we arrive to Halloween, my children managed to get through a whole day of school before calculating a countdown to the upcoming holidays and even creating a list of Christmas gifts, That my friends is what going to school is all about. I just love how a child's mind works.
- Cut colored cardstock into a strip and tie ribbon in a bow.
- Adhere to card base.
- Make a dotted line of glue above and below strip of cardstock.
- Sprinkle Vintage Mahogany Glitter from the Green Kit over the wet glue. Tap off excess and return to jar.
- Stamp Star Costume onto white cardstock and color.
- Cut out image with circle die and also a larger circle in colored cardstock.
- Glue image to larger circle.
- Add Thin Square Dots to back of image panel and put on card base.
You can enjoy more House-Mouse Designs® from the Design Team this week on the Stampendous blog.
Stamps: Star Costume (Stampendous)
Paper: White Cardstock (Neenah Paper), Chocolate, Orange and Orchid cardstock by Bazzill Basic
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Copic Markers (R01, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y26, Y35, YR00, YR01, YR07, YR14, YR15, YR24, BV20, BV23, V91, E21, E23, E25, E42, E50, E51, YG61, YG63, YG67, YG91, YG97)
Accessories: Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Green Kit (Stampendous), glue, ribbon (MayArts)