Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, August 22, 2014

Viva La Verve Sketch


It's my turn to bring on a Viva sketch. Here is my take on the sketch, but head on over to the Viva La Verve blog for all the details and link up your creation!




Details:
Stamps: Button Best (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Everyday (America Craft), Pink (Wausau), Dark Blue scrap
Ink: Jet Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Scalloped Trim Trio, Rounded Scallop Frame (A Cut Above Dies, Verve), Green/Cream Pastel Polka Ribbon Collection, Verve), pink rhinestones (Kaisercraft)

Pin It

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!