Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, June 23, 2014

Stampendous Painted Projects


This week there is going to be a Stampendous flair of inspiration with international ties. 

Go to the Stampendous blog today and everyday this week for a new hop list to enjoy! There are prizes to be had, just peruse the blog post for details. 

I'll be back with more posts this week now that I'm back from a family vacation. 



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. House Mouse is loved in this house! I collect them, my pusscat does too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!