Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

June Diva Dare, Man


I'm sharing my take on the June Diva Dare... It's a Man's World! Go check out the details on the Verve Stamps Blog and come back here to see more about my card today.




Details:
Stamps: Wonderful Marvelous (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Honky Tonk (Cosmo Cricket), Balsa and Charcoal (Wausau), yellow pattern scrap
Ink: Black (Archival, Ranger)
Accessories: Starry Die and Scalloped Trim Trio Die Set (A Cut Above, Verve Stamps), sewing machine, black button thread, corner chomper (WRMK), circle thin dies (Sissix)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!