Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Congrats to the Grads using Stampendous


Stampendous has some great (and cute) graduation images and sentiments. This particular cutie is of House-Mouse Design® called Graduate.

I was a little nostalgic with this image as it was colored with all Prismacolor markers and colored pencils. I haven't done that in forever! It really colored up quickly and I was able to add some fun depth using both coloring mediums.


You can find a few more wonderful images from Stampendous by searching on their website under Congratulations.

Details:
Stamps: Graduate and Dreams Come True (Stampendous)
Paper: White (Neenah), Charcoal and Pewter (Wausau)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento, Tsukineko), Prismacolor markers and colored pencils
Accessories: Yellow Mica Fragments (Stampendous)

Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!