Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Wispy Butterfly Card


It's a butterfly bonanza on my blog so far this week. It wasn't planned, but then, any one would if these beauties staring at you. 

Today's card is sharing the revamped Petals and Wings set that Verve Stamps released last Friday. And even though you won't notice it on my card today, it comes with coordinating dies, Wings and Petals.


The polka dot butterfly is stamped in Jet Black and framed with a PITT artist black pen. My Gelatos were calling for me so I pulled out a trio of them and scribbled across the image. For some visual interest, I rubbed the color together and then for intensity I ran a pencil eraser in a few spots to pull the color together.

A layer of gray charcoal paper, tied with some Sky Blue ribbon is only complete with some new Verve bling from the Shine Bright Sequin Mix.

Details:
Stamps: Petals and Wings (Verve Stamps)
Paper: White (Neenah), Charcoal (Wausau)
Ink: Black (Archival Ink, Ranger)
Accessories: Sky Blue ribbon (Summer Sailing Ribbon Collection, Verve), Shine Bright Sequin Mix (Verve Stamps), Gelatos, PITT Artist Black and White Pen (Faber-Castell)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!