Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, April 14, 2014

Robots are Awesome Dare


Are you in agreement that spring is showing up in a tiny little way? It's slowly showing all around our yard. Little leaf buds, flowers and our grass! Whoa, that's one thing that didn't stay asleep for very long. It's amazing what a little organic fertilizer and a few weeks of rain will do.

In honor of spring (in a few regions in North America) the Diva's dare you to a spring like challenge. You can find out all about it on the Verve blog, including deadlines and details. Just jump in and have some fun with the theme, "Little Things" - create a baby or kid themed card.


Here are the Copic® colors for you.


Details:
Stamps: Birthday Bots and Geared Up (Verve Stamps)
Paper: The Escape (Little Yellow Bicycle), white (Neenah)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento, Tsukineko), Copic markers, Black felt marker (Le Pen, Marvy)
Accessories: Metal Mix Sequins (Verve Stamps), washi tape

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!