Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Viva La Verve in my Viewfinder today


It's Recap + Viewfinder day on the Viva La Verve Sketch Blog today and I've picked a few sketch-tacular cards. Go take a peek!



Maureen has given us a great sketch to work with it's classic style and here's what I did with the sketch.


I used papers from K and Company, some yellow and ginkgo green from my stash to grab all the colors from the pattern paper and then I had a vision for my focal point and ended up pulling out three Verve Sets to get it just right. Glad I had them to make my vision a reality. Those set were Better Together, Each Day and Bloom and Grow. I had some fun with my sewing machine, a little adventure in the round for my focal point and then some pearls to polish this card off.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have some time to join us for the sketch this week, but remember you can play along anytime with the sketch it's only if you want to get in on the prizes that you have a deadline. Check out the details on the link up page.

Details:
Stamps: Better TogetherEach Day, and Bloom and Grow (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Spotted Canary and Color Basics Radiant (K and Company), white, yellow and ginkgo green stash
Ink: Baroque Burgundy (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: doily, pearls (Queen and Co.), sewing machine and white thread

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite sentiment from this set ............ which I ordered yesterday!! Love the stitching. Who wouldn't love to receive this card. Really beautiful and uplifting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!