Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spring is Hopping into the calendar


This week HappyHoppers® is our focus for the Stampendous Design Team. You can get links to see all the creations when you visit the Stampendous Blog every day. 

My card today uses Puddle Fun and Say It Today 



I stamped and colored the Puddle Fun image with copic markers and here are the colors I used.

Umbrella - V12, V15, V17, V22
Hopper - E31, E35, E37, RV11, V000, V91
Frog - YG91, YG93, G94
Puddle, ground, background - B21, B23, B34, B37, BG09, E47, E81, E84

The sparkly dots is something I've done before, so easy and gives your project that finished look. Use a small liquid glue applicator, I like Tombow's liquid glue, and dot around the base cardstock. Sprinkle glitter on it and let it set to dry. Remove and return extra glitter back into the container. That's it!

This image is perfect for us right now. We are getting some rain to drench our ground. How's the weather around your area? :)


I'm adding this to the Monday Challenge at House-Mouse and friends this week. We are always losing and finding our umbrellas. Always.


Details:
Stamps: Puddle Fun and Say It Today (Stampendous)
Paper: Colored paper (Core'dinations), white (Mohawk)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento, Tsukineko), Copic Markers
Accessories: Aqua Glue (Tombow), China Blue Micro Glitter (Stampendous), ribbon (May Arts), corner rounder (We R Memory Keepers)

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Janelle, this is lovely. Beautiful coloring and use of the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love the little critters that Stampendous has come out with. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww such a sweet scene and your coloring is fabulous! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!