Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, March 14, 2014

Mix-Ability Challenge is bagging it today


 I'm hosting the Mix-Ability Challenge and it's in the bag. Come join us as we use a plastic bag as our printing plate to do monoprinted backgrounds.


This first card is used with Distress ink pads and a special ingredient to liven up the ink before printing. Want to know what it is?


I used acrylic paints for my second monoprinting background and again the special ingredient works like a charm. All you need to do to figure out the special ingredient is to watch a video in the challenge forum

Take a look on the Mix-Ability forum post MIX59: Bag It!

Try it out and if you like printing you can even invest in a Creative Palette from Stampendous that will last you longer than a box of plastic bags.

Details: Butterfly Background
Stamps: Jumbo Butterfly Trio, Say It Today (Stampendous)
Paper: Mustard (Craft Warehouse), white sulphite (Pacon), white (Neenah)
Ink: Peacock Feathers, Shaded Lilacs, Shabby Shutters, Mustard Seed, Archival Black (Ranger)
Accessories: Black Pen (Le Pen)

Details: Filled with Love
Stamps: Say It Today (Stampendous)
Paper: Plum (Craft Warehouse), white and black (Wausau)
Ink: Archival Black (Ranger), acrylic paints, Black Pen (Le Pen)
Accessories: black thread, sewing machine
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!