Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, December 20, 2013

Viva La Verve and Mix-Ability Challenges today


It's Friday morning and I'm sitting at my computer typing up this post last minute. I've been getting ready for some holiday festivities, Christmas parties, school parties and little gifties to be spread around as we meet for each event.

Today there are a few challenges going on for the week one of them I'm hosting with Viva La Verve! It's the LAST Viva La Verve! Sketch of the year to get ready for 2014. The details are on the forum with some exciting news! Squee!


For my other challenges I'm having fun with stencils and gesso/modeling paste for Tiffany's MIX47 challenge on Splitcoaststampers. Since it turns out to be a holiday card too, I'm jumping into Birgit's MIX46 challenge. Come and have some with us here too!

Details:
Stamps: Unto Us, Christmas Joy (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Natural (Wausau), red, black and green scraps
Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories: Reindeer Fun Die and Award Banner Trim Die (Verve Stamps), Wonky Circles Stencil (Balzer Designs), white gesso, acrylic paints (Claudine Hellmuth)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!