Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Simple Impressions


Sometimes I love the simple impression a sentiment makes. That's so true with Verve's Every Heart Plain Jane. I've used it as a CAS card today to show how lovely the font is that this stamp has in all the right ways.

I hope you enjoy it!


There is a Diva Dare started and it's perfect for our busy holiday season. Check it out on the Verve Stamps blog (I'm linking you up with Marisa on Day 1, so browse to Teresa and Stacey on day 2 and 3 for more inspiration)!



Details:
Stamps: Every Heart Plain Jane (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Mistletoe Collection (BoBunny), White (Neenah), Kraft (Wausau)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Caribbean Sea ribbon (Stormy Skies Ribbon Collection, Verve Stamps)

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card, Janelle. Love the hearts and this wonderful CAS card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Janelle! Love the the pop of the blue ribbon and the fabulous CAS design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!