This week the Stampendous team is showing the Witches Brew and more products in the July 2013 catalog. As I'm not big on halloween I did have some fun creating bits and pieces of a frightful party night. This is how the story of my projects go...
It's only fitting that we make a formal invitation to join us in the event with a hauntingly easy invitation. Leave it on your bedside to remind you to come. It starts at half past a candelabra under a haunting witch's silhouette.
Best be prepared for your quick change to night with a DIY glitter nail.
Nail tips (preferably fake)
Clear Nail polish
- Apply adhesive sheets cut down to the right size of the nail.
- Dip the nail end into Orange Micro Glitter and press against the glitter. Lift and tap off excess. (If it looks transparent repeat.)
- Turn it around and dip the nail into Purple Micro Glitter the same as you did before with the Orange Micro Glitter.
- In a single pass cover nail with clear nail polish. Add a second coat to make them smooth and shiny.
- To wear just add Sticky Panels DS Adhesive Sheets to the nail bed and try to keep them out of the wet brew for the night. Who knows what potion might be created with these frightly nails.
Speaking of potions there will be a Witch's Brew Award for the best of the night. Create one quickly with your Halloween Charms Perfectly Clear set.
Use a glue pen to get the Micro Glitter into the creases of your next rosette. Add some to the tips and
Oops! Be careful not to spill!
And if your potion or brew needs a old snare grab one with Stampendous Poison Labels Perfectly Clear set.
Have a wonderfully nice weekend!
Stamps: Cling Candelabra, Halloween Charms, Poison Labels (Stampendous)
Paper: Bazzill Basics and Core'dinations Black Magic
Ink: Versamark Watermark Ink Pad and Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko), Tea Dye (Ranger Distress Inks)
Accessories: Sticky Panels DS Adhesive Sheets, Purple Micro Glitter, Orange Micro Glitter, Black Micro Glitter, treat bottle, old cotton thread spools, black bamboo yarn, quickie glue pen, scallop circle punch (Paper Shapers or Spellbinders) and don't forget the potion ingredients.... chocolate covered almonds