Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, August 9, 2013

Viva La Verve today!


Hi everyone! It's time for another Viva La Verve sketch with Maureen Plut as our hostess! Head on over to the Viva La Verve forum to get the details and the sketch!


Handwritten quote "Earth laughs in flowers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

This is also a sample for last weeks Mix-Ability Challenge to use pencil.

Details:
Stamps: Great Friend (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Kraft and White (Wausau), Black (Hobby Lobby), K and Company pattern paper pack
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento, Tskukineko), Pumice Stone (Ranger)
Accessories: Seam Binding (Black Beauty Ribbon Collection), circle dies (Spellbinders), watercolors, aqua pen, edge distress tool (WRMK), 2B graphite pencil, bubble wrap and black gesso

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!