Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Beloved cards are the muse for Verve's July Diva Dare


Tattered pages and uplifting sentiments are the elements of this month's Diva Dare and today I'm sharing my card designed by the inspiration of two of our Diva sisters. Find out who they are over on Verve Stamps' blog



Details:
Stamps: Words Cannot Express (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Ginko (Wausau), Time for Spring (Fancy Pants Design), lined paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up), Old Paper and Worn Lipstick (Ranger Distress Ink)
Accessories: Joyful Blooms Die Set (A Cut Above, Verve), Banner Bundle Die Set (A Cut Above, Verve), Scalloped Trim Trio Die Set (A Cut Above, Verve), Grapefruit ribbonTruly Madly Deeply Ribbon Collection, Verve), chevron embossing folder (Stampin' Up), liquid pearls (Viva Decor), white pearl (Stampin' Up), 1-ply of yarn, mini stapler (Tiny Attacher, Tim Holtz Idea-ology), paper distresser (Tonic, Tim Holtz), sewing machine
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Love the flower, stitching and distressing :) Lovely take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janelle, Beautiful thank you card! I love the pattern papers you chose and all the stitching! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty. Love the stitching and the gorgeous flower/bow embellishment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!